Nestled at the very south of the country, East Sussex is home to a lot of the best towns to visit for a mini break. One of these towns is Rye, which is a vibrant market town packed with history, scenery and tons of wonderful hotels and bed and breakfasts. It has a huge fishing community and quirky independent shops all over the town. Cobbled streets and Tudor and Georgian buildings make Rye a medieval gem. Some of the nicest bed and breakfasts are tucked away in Rye and make for a wonderful town to stay in for a romantic break or for the family.
If you want something a little old fashioned but beautiful, try out the Old Borough Arms, Rye. A grade 2 listed building, they welcome dogs in the hotel for a fee and within 3 miles of Camber Sands, it’s the perfect place to relax and unwind. Walk the dogs down the beach but beware of the quicksand hidden in the dunes. Not a large hotel with only 9 rooms, bed and breakfast is offered and The Mermaid Street Café is offering everything from breakfast, lunch and tea including ice cream! The hotel isn’t child friendly but it is romantic weekend away friendly.
There’s nothing like a romantic weekender than if you stay at Willow Tree House. An absolute romantic hidey hole as children are not allowed under the age of 14 at this hotel. A five star hotel in Rye, six bedrooms all ensuite and only a stones’ throw from Rye town centre it is perfect for shopping! They can even arrange flowers and chocolates on your arrival. For a little bit of South East luxury, look no further than Saltcote Place, Rye. Saltcote Place doubles not only as a B&B but also a five star wedding venue. When you’re looking for a romantic break, Saltcote Place is a great choice; champagne breakfasts are only one of the amazing treats on offer. If you’re looking for a place to stay without children but with ample parking, this is likely for you. Every wedding has exclusive use, silver service and you design the day that you want. Relaxed and unhurried breakfasts are exactly what you need for a weekend away.
For a family friendly retreat, try out The River Haven Hotel. A little larger hotel with 22 rooms, they have accessible rooms as well as a waterside restaurant on site. The River Haven is also used as an exclusive wedding venue and does allow children to stay in the hotel. A Sunday carvery is available and is overlooking the River Tillingham, so eating and drinking in style is standard practice. For tranquillity, head to the Kings Head, Rye. Open fireplaces, comfortable rooms and lots of parking, the Kings Head has a lot of character and is only a ten minute walk to Rye centre. Visiting http://www.kingsheadrye.co.uk is the place you can find menus available and make a booking. The restaurant takes full advantage of local suppliers for food and drink and children are most welcome. A hugely varied breakfast is served daily in the pub and the Wi-Fi is free! Then again, when you’re in such beautiful surroundings why would you need the Wi-Fi?
Considering taking your first coach holiday? Perhaps you have just booked one, we know how excited you must feel! The prospect of visiting so many spectacular destinations in one holiday is an exciting one but you’re probably wondering just what you’ve set yourself up for! What will it be like to be on a coach? Will I enjoy it? These questions are probably running round your head but never fear: we’ve put together a guide for your peace of mind with our best tips for you as a first time coach traveller. If you’ve booked yourself a holiday with a company like http://www.door2tour.com then you will already be in great hands. You’ll likely have been told that your drivers will always be around to assist you with any questions you may have. Listen to your driver and you won’t go wrong. They do all the journeys week in, week out and there are very professional. They can often advise on option excursions that are around and you can relax and enjoy the holiday ahead of you knowing you’ve had some sage advice.
Companies like http://www.door2tour.com will advise you to do as many optional excursions as you can! Treat yourself on your ferry crossing if there is one included in your trip and book a table at the restaurant there. You can book a table in advance as it tends to get very busy and you should be able to do that on your operator website. Remember that you are sharing the coach with other people and it’s important that you think before acting.
As a general rule, minimising loud activities and stinky food and take care of the passengers around you if they’re asleep. It’s nice to get to know the people you are travelling with but controversial topics on a coach can create conflict so keep conversation light. Most coach companies don’t allow people to eat on a coach but to eat on a break – and almost all coach holidays have breaks along the way! If you do want a snack and you are allowed to eat then choosing to eat something less likely to spill are the best things to do. If you are stopping to look at a site, be back on time!
The best thing you can do is not hold other people up. Coach holidays aren’t for everyone but ensuring your comfort on your coach holiday is the most important thing that your holiday company will do for you. You must remember to love the experience! You’re about to explore more than one destination and visit different places with your family.
It’s exciting to travel around and if you are travelling with children be aware of their surroundings and how to keep them comfortable. Stay considerate of your other passengers on board and ultimately, enjoy yourself! There’s nothing worse than crying children on a coach with fifty people so stay smiling!
If you’re a company holding an event or expo, having a fantastic space is what you need. You want great food, great acoustics and great light and below we have detailed four of the great exhibition centres across Australia.
- Sydney Exhibition Centre. Located on Glebe Island, SEC was opened in 2014 and hosts exhibitions, trade shows and special events. 20,000m2 of space the size of 5 football fields and built right on the waterfront with natural light flooding in through the four massive halls. Sydney Exhibition Centre has alfresco dining spaces to enjoy the views from Glebe Island, and coffee stations and cafeterias are located inside for convenience. If you’re hosting a big event, Dockside Group are the official caterers offering stunning café-style food. They also are able to cater for full meals with menu packages from basic to deluxe.
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. With 158 major industry awards, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre is always committed to and succeeding in providing high quality event space and service to clients. Located in the South Bank Precinct, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition centre is the only Centre in Australia to offer a free conference app, including wayfinding. With 44 meeting rooms it’s capable of holding meetings and events for 8-8,000 people. There are 66 hotels within 3km of the centre itself which is perfect for delegates and visitors to exhibitions and conferences.
- Adelaide Convention Centre. Almost 30 years old, Adelaide Convention Centre has held over 700 individual events and hosted over 200,000 people over the years. Christmas functions, weddings and large careers fairs have been central over the years and at the forefront of this is great catering services. Adelaide Convention Centre created Soils and Seasons, a way to see how their food is sourced and presented from start to finish; it’s an excellent conversation piece! They even offer a ‘vitality menu’ for your conference delegates to stay engaged during an event. The menu is full of wholegrains and low GI carbs to keep the brain ticking over during events.
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. A huge 30,000m2 of space, floor to ceiling windows to allow for natural light, this is one of the biggest and best spaces for exhibitions in Melbourne. The technology alone allowing for a memorable live experience for delegates can be managed by the onsite social media team so lighting and screen directions can be coordinated to taste. Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre is actually a 6 star green star rated building and has solar hot water, energy efficient lighting, displacement ventilation and many other features allowing the venue to be at its maximum best with minimum damage to the environment. It’s located nearby to fantastic accommodation and visiting http://www.apartmentsofmelbourne.com.au will allow delegates and business people to book fantastic home away from home serviced apartments to stay in during their visit to Melbourne and the conference centre itself.
Have you ever booked holiday accommodation online and encountered a virtual lounge? Apartments of Melbourne offer a huge online lounge service so you can book your stay quickly and efficiently from the comfort of your sofa. You can book everything from parking, early arrivals, baby cot and linen sets, late arrivals and chocolate and bubbles for your room! Being able to do everything online allows us to have a quick and convenient service.
As a tourist, you’ll need comfort in a fantastic location so your apartments being serviced for you on your arrival should help after a long flight. Finding that convenient time to check in is easy enough with us and http://apartmentsofmelbourne.com.au is the place to visit to book extra services on top of your actual booking. Out of 140 places, Melbourne was voted as the most awesome place to live so it’s not a surprise that you would be able to enjoy a fantastic holiday in a beautiful location. Melbourne is a melting pot of food and drink from different cultures around the world and we have information in the apartments to help you find your way round. Did you know that Fosters was born in Melbourne? Yep, the world famous Aussie beer was produced here first.
When you arrive here you’ll want to kick back, relax and enjoy a delicious meal and once you come back to your apartment, you have the facilities here to cook for yourself should you want to. Of course being on holiday isn’t always about cooking and washing up and all the domesticity you travelled away from, which is why we have a free continental breakfast service on hand and coffee facilities in your apartment. Serviced apartments that are self-catering offer so much more than a place to rest your head. The stunning views across the CBD and Yarra River can be seen from each of our complexes.
It’s the little things that matter when it comes to your apartment but common courtesies are still important to us and having rules keeps our buildings calm and happy; the way your holiday should be. Apartments are generally in primarily residential areas and guests always must abide by noise abatement conditions. We will always treat you and your family with the utmost respect and that’s mutual for us so you can have the best out of your stay.
You need to be able to get the most out of your stay especially if you are a large group or a large family up to six people. We meet and greet all our guests; the personal touch means a lot to us. Exploring Melbourne can tire out those feet and while you’re enjoying the nightlife, be aware that late check in ends at 1am! Don’t worry, even if you do check in late, your bed will be made up for you with the freshest linens on arrival ready for you to slip into. Peace, quiet, and a lot of city life to see the next day. Apartments of Melbourne have some of the best supermarkets a stone’s throw from the front doorstep; arrive, spend, sleep and enjoy!
The idea of joining a holiday caravan is suppose a great gift for you and your family. You have to consider that in a holiday caravan, the multitudes are to go to places where the perfect scenery is to completely relieve all the stress that you have experiencing right at that time. Along with this is the assurance of living in a facility that can be called as “a home away from home” because of the comfort and facility designs that are intentionally structured for the family to also enjoy their stay. On the other hand, you have to consider that there are always risks involved during the entire stay. It is because the entire family should go to new places that have an amazing view and most of which are in mountainous areas. With this, you should always keep an eye on your kids because of the possibility of them getting lost or even be into the pit of danger.
Not just that, when going out on a holiday, you also have to take a look into several factors that can be a reason for you to worry about such as how genuine the company is, how professional they are in handling customers, in creating safe activities for the entire family and do they hold a permit or license to operate the said business. These questions may sound basic but are very important.
Generally, it is very important to know if the said company has a permit to operate such business. This is to make sure that you are in the hands of professionals where safety is surely guaranteed. This is what palinsholidaypark.co.uk takes pride of. Aside from the wonderful facilities and breathtaking views, you should invest more in discovering the importance of how the said company handles their clients. By reading reviews before enrolling would really work for you to also discover the experiences of previous customers from the said holiday caravan. This will also ensure you that there s nothing to be afraid of because the company itself is legal and registered.
Next, it is also very important for you to ask regarding the places where you should be expecting to go. This is for you to know what the things to prepare are and what to expect. Most of the times, it is very important to learn what to expect rather than to regret it in the end. There are various places where you are expected to experience such as at the cost side or even in the mountainous areas where you are to appreciate the beauty of the view and from that alone you can completely relax and free up your mind.
Finally, you can never go wrong when safety is always on top of the list. You see, every child is excited to go out on an adventure. Most of them will no longer think about anything, instead, how to enjoy the rest of the holiday caravan. Take note, even though there are professional staff that surrounds the facility, you should never neglect in keeping an eye on your children for their own safety.
When you decide to book a chartering trip in a yacht, all you could think about is having a good time all throughout your journey. While this may seem fun, you have to know the do’s and dont’s first, some basic regulations you have to obey inside the yacht and of course, the necessary things you have to bring with you all to make yourself comfortable. These include clothes, shoes and other necessities. You have to make sure first that you are investing in a good chartering company with a good reputation. You can start looking by visiting poseidoncharters.com.
- If possible, put all your things in a duffel bag. Avoid bring hard cases mostly because the yacht cannot provide a room for hard cases and you will be forced to put it in your bed.
- Nights can be chilly and cold so you might as well grab some sweatshirts to keep you warm when the sun sets in.
- T-shirts and shorts will do. If you’re planning to visit some shopping malls or restaurants, you can bring a few dresses and pants but while you are inside a yacht, it’s better to wear comfortable clothes.
- A few bathing suits are a must too. You don’t want to miss enjoying the waters, especially in undiscovered and virgin islands you might visit.
- Do not forget to bring some sun blocks, sunglasses and hats to protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
- The operator will mostly provide towels and other toiletries but it’s better to have your own too in case you don’t like the shampoo and soap they offer.
- If you have a medical issue, it’s best to bring any medication that you might need in case anything happens.
- There are times when you just want to stay inside your room so you might want to grab something that can entertain you such as CD’s, books and other stuff.
- Do not bother to pack any snorkeling equipment because the boat will most likely to provide it for you.
- Do not bring drugs with you. The captain will not hesitate to terminate the trip if he finds out you’re having a pot session in your room together with your friends.
- Do not enter the kitchen unless the chef invited you to do so. They will serve your food from time to time, there is no need to invade the kitchen and look for foods around.
- Try to save as much water as you can. Yachts provide a water-maker so you have to conserve water usage and do not use them if it isn’t necessary at all.
- Yachts provides a power-inverter, so it’s okay to plug electronic devices at home. If you’re bringing your cellphone or camera with you, there’s no need to worry about the electricity because you can plug in anytime.
- Always follow the Captain’s order and do not try to argue with him because that will most likely introduce more problems. Also, try to respect the crew because they are professional seaman and sea woman who is willing to make your trip memorable, they are not your servants.
Mostly, these are all basic guidelines including common sense. By following simple instruction and cooperating with the team, you are most likely to have a good trip. Check out poseidoncharters.com, they offer chartering yachts in reasonable prices.
You have to admit that, in this generation, people are always hungry for adventure. People have become risk-takers and travelers, always looking for something to fuel their adrenaline hungry souls. They’re constantly looking for new things to make them feel alive. You can see these types of people all over your social media too from your friends who love to go on road trips to watching videos made by Jay Alvarez, sky diving and cliff jumping. You’ve probably even wanted to become an adventure-filled couple like Jay Alvarez and his girlfriend. But nobody actually said you couldn’t be! There are a lot of outlets you and your significant other could try out and see which ones you’d genuinely enjoy.
Take for example, mountain-climbing! It’s one of the most challenging activities out there but the beautiful view from up the mountain you’ve tirelessly climbed will make all the efforts worthwhile. You have to take into consideration though there really is actual risk in mountain-climbing. So if you and your loved one are not so experienced in this field, it would be best to hire a guide. They’ll be the ones to teach you safety procedures and pre-cautions. Then maybe when you both get a hang of it, you guys can try climbing on your own. The reason why a lot of people find this adventure great is because it’s an activity you can keep going back to. There are thousands of mountains to climb with different amazing views. It’s also a good exercise to increase stamina instead of running on that boring old treadmill.
If you and your loved one would want to experience the beauty of nature and would want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, camping would be perfect for you. However, if you’re not so comfortable with the idea of getting lost, getting bitten by random bugs at night and not having comfortable foam to sleep on, don’t worry; there’s a good alternative for this. If you haven’t heard of French Carp holiday, you’re missing out! You see, Carp fishing is one challenging activity anglers consider because of how heavy carps are that makes them harder to reel in. The good thing about these holidays is that their packages come with lake-side or mountain-view accommodation, great food and unlimited fishing spree with readily prepared equipment you can loan. You get to enjoy the natural habitat of nature comfortably and fish for Carps as a side-adventure you both might enjoy. You both can gear away from technology as well and enjoy days filled with meaningful conversations.
There are probably a hundred more adventure-filled activities you both can enjoy as your couple’s getaway. You can do research to find out what’s in your area or you could simply ask around the locals. You could be missing out on the activities you only see other couples do on social media. Maybe it’s time for you to experience them yourself.